Monday, March 16, 2009

Update

So here is a quick update on my sweeties. I got "fussed" at over the weekend at Misty's shower for not posting updates and pics.haha I don't have the camera to put any new pics but here is what we have been up to! Elliott is growing, growing!! She is seven months now and is trying to crawl. She has one tooth that is trying to pop through. She is such a happy girl. Both of the kids have been sick, but are feeling better finally! Connor is getting ready for another season of T-ball. He is getting good at hitting the ball with his dad pitching too! He still loves school and has a girlfriend named Chloe.(kill me now.) I have seen them holding hands on the playground and I felt my heart break. What will it be like when he is a TEENAGER! I am just gonna have a Scarlet O'hara moment and just think about that later. We are looking forward to summer! We are having our family vacation at Edisto this year with my parents and Will and Keyes. The kids have a blast!! It can get a little crazy at times with all of them, but it so fun to watch them love each other!!

No comments: