Monday, January 26, 2009

A few more pics

These are just a few pics I took of the kids. Connor is the best big brother ever. He LOVES to make Elliott smile and if she is crying he has to run over and make silly faces to try and cheer her up. She loves him too. Sometimes he is the only one who can get her to smile! We are so blessed to have these two little munchkins. They are the best!!PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketk209/anewsome/100_06911.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket">Photobucket

3 comments:

Betsy Marchant said...

I can't believe how big she already is!!!!

Michelle said...

Ashleigh,
This is the first time I've visited your blog and I think the first time I've seen your children. They are beautiful. She has the most beautiful bright eyes. I think it is so sweet to watch your children bonding with each other...a relationship they will always have! I hope you are all well. --Michelle
PS Your snowman has an uncanny resemblence to ours. You'll have to check it out on our blog

Miles and Barnes said...

Connor and Elliot are looking more alike! She is beautiful. They both have gorgeous eyes! Wow!