Tuesday, March 31, 2009

New pics!

I finally got some new pics on here!! Courtesy of Will's mom. Her camera is awesome! We have been enjoying the spring weather. Connor goes outside after school and stays until I have to drag him in. Poor Elliott is sick again with the stuffy nose and horrible cough. But she smiles even though she feels yucky. She is growing, growing, growing! It is happening too fast. She is crawling and checking everything out. She has 4 teeth and they don't seem to have given her much trouble coming in....since I didn't even know a couple of them were there until I felt her bite my finger. She weighed 19 lbs today at the doctor's office. I can't believe how big she has gotten! Her hair is turning blonde I think. It is hard to believe she will be 8 months old next week. She adores her brother and her daddy. In fact, that is all she will say for now......Dadadadadadada Connor still loves school and is excited EVERY morning to go. He loves all of his pals in his class. We have re-enrolled him at REL for K-5. Is is kinda hard to drive to Bishopville from Camden everyday but he loves it!! Maybe we just need to move to Bishopville!! Never thought I would say that! PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

3 comments:

Kacy said...

They are both ADORABLE! Ash, I think Elliot looks like Will (hubby). Am I right? She is simply beautiful!! She has grown so much! We have to get our babies together soon! Love, Kerri

Lauren said...

Good girl! Love the pics!

Miles and Barnes said...

Precious! I can't believe Elliot is so big! They are both beautiful! Glad to see you up and running again!