Sunday, June 8, 2008

VBS

We had an exciting day at bible school Saturday!! We have a one day event because our church is small. And what a long and hot day it was!! But we had so much fun. Will and I taught the preschool class. The ages ran from 4-6 and included Connor and our niece Maddie! Of course with that age the lessons were short, but the look on their faces as I went over the lesson I will never forget! The first two lessons, they actually looked somewhat interested in what I was saying! So I of course think I am a master teacher.(SO just kidding) The last lesson was after an outdoor playtime, and it was over. I had lost them. But I think they got the main point I was trying to make. And they had fun!! Just watching them learn about God's love and having fun was worth it all, even if it was 120 degrees outside!! I wish I had some pics to post of my little people. We were almost at church and I looked around the car for my camera and it was no where to be found!! I was so upset. Hopefully, someone else has some pics of the day for me!

No comments: