Wednesday, June 18, 2008

4 year old shots...

Connor had his big boy 4 year old shots yesterday at Dr. Surka's office. I must say, my little man does exceptionally well at the doctor's office. I was way more anxious than he was, since I knew what was coming. I sort of prepared him by telling him he was getting medicine in his legs so he could go to school in the fall. I left out the part that the medicine comes out of sharp little needles!! Anyway, he totally did great. He just sat there and smiled when she put on the cool bandaids! And then asked me in the parking lot if we could come back to Dr. "Circles" office tomorrow and get more stickers. Absolutely not! My poor heart can't take it! His Daddy and I were so proud of his bravery!!

1 comment:

Norwood Family said...

Connor is such a BIG boy!! We are so proud of him!! We miss you all!! Hope to see you guys soon!!
Miriam