Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!!

Will and Connor just left to have an early breakfast at church for Father's day. And since I am home alone, I thought I would post a little something about my wonderful hubby. Will is such a wonderful father and husband. Anyone who could put up with me, right?? He is such a loving and caring person, and always puts us before anything else. He works very hard and we really appreciate all he does for us. Thank you sweetheart. You are amazing and we love you! Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ash girl you are so sweet! He is a lucky man to have such a devoted wife. Hope you are doing well. I love your new home. Miss you so much!!!LOve you bunches:) Dawn

Amanda said...

What a nice thing to say about your hubbie! You're too sweet girl! Hope you're doing well.

Keyes said...

Look at me!! I can now leave comments! Love ya

Missy said...

Aww that is so sweet.