Friday, April 11, 2008

We're moved!!

OK, let me just say.....We have entirely too much stuff!! I cannot even believe how many boxes I have unpacked and still have more to go!! I know our new neighbors are loving our big mess by the garage. We have already met a few and they are so friendly! Hugh and his wife, Tessa, stopped by the other day to say hello. It is so nice to have a familiar face around! They have an adorable little boy, and I'm sure Connor will have fun playing with him! I hope to "find" our computer soon so I can check out what everyone has been up to!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

I hear ya! Now just imagine if you had to this every year! I just get rid of more and more stuff every time we move. So glad to hear you're doing well and getting all settled. That's exciting about the neighbors- how cool! Can't wait to see pics and updates on how you're feeling! Love ya and miss ya!

Miles and Barnes said...

Ashleigh-I just figured out I could get to your blog from your comment-These things take me a little longer than others...Anyway your blog is great too! I am so excited that you are having a girl! I hope everyone is doing well! Meredith