Thursday, July 2, 2009

Beach Trip

We had a wonderful family vacation to Edisto Beach earlier in the summer. My parents, Will and Keyes, and our gang were there for the week. It was before it got really hot so the weather was perfect. The kids had so much fun and stayed in the water! Unfortunately my camera got wet the FIRST day and is now ruined. I have the worst luck with cameras. Jack was not there the first day, so no pics of him. But I do have a few of Maddie, Connor, and Elliott. Elliott absolutely loved the water and sand and tried to sneak a few shells into her mouth. The house we stayed at was awesome and the view was great. We even got to see a water spout out on the water one day during a storm. Of course, no pics of that. The guys enjoyed a day or two of fishing and even took us girls out in the boat one morning. I am ready for another vacation already!PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments: