Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Thanks for all of your thoughts and prayers for my mom. She FINALLY got the CT scan results back and they are negative! Did not show a thing! Is'nt our God great? We are so relieved.
My friend Lee and her family welcomed a sweet baby girl, Addie Grace, into the world on the 23rd of April. And my friend Misty and her family are waiting on their baby girl Finley to arrive right now!! She is in the hospital....yay Mit! What a wonderful miracle these precious babies are! Thanks be to God.

3 comments:

Kacy said...

Wow, Ash! That is fantastic news! I have certainly been keeping your mom in my thoughts and prayers daily. She is one amazing woman! I'm so happy for you! Love, Kerri

Lee Wilkes said...

So glad to hear the good news!!!!! God is good all the time! Hope to see you tommorrow @ REL program!

Lauren said...

What a wonderful relief! Please give my love to Mama D! Love you and miss you!