Monday, August 25, 2008

First day of K-4!!

Today was Connor's first day of school! He has never been to preschool before, so we didn't know what to expect! He was so excited this morning when I woke him up. He jumped into his clothes and ate a little breakfast, and was ready to go! Daddy was able to go with us. Will stayed in the car with Elliott and I took my big boy into his classroom. He jumped right in with the other kids, gave me a kiss goodbye and gave me a look of....ok mom, you can leave now. I knew he would be fine, it was me who was having a hard time letting go!! I made it all the way out to the car and then I felt my lip poke out and tears filled my eyes. I thought I was safe from anyone seeing me, but then I looked up and saw my great friend Lee standing there talking to Will!! SO busted. But of course she knew the deal, and made me feel better! I love that he is going to the same school I did. And there are even a couple of kids in his class that belong to my friends! We are going to have a great year and he is ready to go back for more tomorrow!!PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

1 comment:

Missy said...

I know it was hard for you but like I told Jill, his going in happily is a sign that he is well adjusted. Enjoy your big boy every minute.