Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Doctor visit

I had my weekly visit today and everything is still looking good. I am 3cm and getting a "tad" bit uncomfortable. I feel like a big fat whale and just turning over in the bed at night is the biggest ordeal ever!! Just ask Will, who by the way is too sweet and I don't deserve him! I might add that the hormones this time are WAY out of control. I think I was a little nicer last time. But anyway. If I don't have her before Monday, I am going to be induced at 7:00am. I won't be 39 weeks yet, but my doctor is on call that day and it just seemed to work out better. We'll see what happens!!

5 comments:

Betsy Marchant said...

I know you are at the point where you will do anything to get her out! I remember vividly the ordeal it took to roll over in bed. I think I got less sleep then than after baby was born! I'll be thinking about you!

Lee Wilkes said...

Wow--maybe Monday??? That's crazy and soooo exciting. Can't wait to meet that sweet baby girl. Hang in there. If we can help with Connor in any way while you are in the hospital please let us know!

Miles and Barnes said...

I know ya'll are so excited! I can't wait to see and hear about the latest miracle after Monday! Good luck! We will be thinking about you and the boys!

Misty and Adam said...

Wow!! I cannot wait to see the new baby girl. I guess I will need to make a trip home next week to see ya! Take care.

Norwood Family said...

We are all so excited!! We will be thinking of you all on Monday and praying everything goes well! Can't wait to hear the good news!
Miriam