Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Live Nativity

Our church is having a live nativity this year and I am so excited! I have been going there since I was born and I don't ever remember us having one! So this year we decided to do it. Will and I are going to be Mary and Joseph.(no speaking or singing for us!!haha) We are Baptist so OF COURSE we are eating afterwards! Please join us as we celebrate our Savior's birth! It is at Bethany Baptist Church in Bishopville. Our beautiful old church is pretty far out in the country, so if you need directions just let me know! And be sure to stay for yummy barbeque afterwards! SATURDAY DECEMBER 20TH AT 6:00PM. Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

How neat! I hope you have a great turnout! Hey- here's a funny....remember the time I played the angel at your church play and then we jetted off to the Indigo Girls? :)