Saturday, July 12, 2008

Lunch with my girls!

I had a wonderful luncheon today with some of my most favorite people in the world! My friends Kerri and Amah were nice enough to have this for me today, but Amah just had her beautiful baby boy last Sunday! So obviously, we will excuse her from the shower!! (We missed you Amah!) I had a lovely time and got some really nice gifts! I still can't believe we are having a girl! All of these frilly little girl things are just too much fun! Thanks guys for hanging out with me today and celebrating our little one.Love you!PhotobucketLee, Kerri, Me, Keyes, My Mom! Photobucket

5 comments:

Betsy Marchant said...

Ash-
I'm so sorry I wasn't able to make it! I hope you got lots of great things for your baby girl. I can't wait for she and Preston to meet!

Misty and Adam said...

Ash, I am so sorry I was not there. You know I come to everything..come Hell or high water!! But with all that has been going on lately, there was no way they could give me the day off again, seeing as I have been gone for a month almost!! This is actually the 1st baby shower I have missed amongst everyone! Yikes! So sorry it was yours. I love ya!

Us said...

You look beautiful Ashleigh! I miss you bunches and hope to rub that sweet belly of yours before it is gone. Maybe we could meet halfway somewhere...that way neither one of us has to make such a long haul. I am more mobile with Nikki now...the advantage of breast feeding...lol! I love you!
Seriously, you are radiant. You look so sophisticated. I love it.

Jill said...

ASH--- I am such a slacker! I didn't get up until 10:30 sat am, went straight to cutting grass and about 1pm I remembered I had somewhere I was supposed to be. I am so sorry I missed your shower. Will you ever forgive me?? Gosh, I am sorry!! I love you and can't wait to meet the baby girl!!

Miles and Barnes said...

Ashleigh-I hope you feel as good as you look! I am sure you ready for your baby girl. The nursery looks so pretty! I hope to see you soon!
Meredith